Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Interested candidates are requested to submit an abstract using the given form. Please keep the abstract clean and if there are any references, then mention them below the abstract under the heading “References”.
- Abstract should have 100-400 words.
- Keep the abstract short, clean, and concise.
- Please do not include figures and tables.
- Mathematical symbols and equations can be typed in or embedded as image.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last-minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors. If this is not possible, please withdraw your abstract as early as possible. Without early withdrawal, abstracts not presented at the conference are identified as no-shows.
- Use the form for abstract submission provided on the same page.
- Submit your abstract only one time.
- Submit your abstracts latest by 31st October 2020.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]