- Please do not forget to provide significance of your presentation title in the given form.
- Most presentations will be part of a conference session covering the same topic.
- Times for presentations can range from 10-25 minutes, but the vast majority are 10-15 minutes followed by 5-10 minutes of Q&A.
- Please be sure that your presentation description is clear, concise, and accurate.
- Make sure your slides are readable. In general, nothing below 18pt type is going to be readable by anyone not in the first few rows. 24pt and up is usually safe.
- Please be available at least 15 minutes prior to
the beginning of the session.
- The conference will include virtual attendees, so please be sure to speak clearly into the microphone and repeat any questions that are asked by the attendees to ensure that all participants can follow the discussion.
- Provide your presentation to us in electronic form latest by 30th October 2020.
- In case any query rises, please do not hesitate to contact at [email protected].